June Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Please select at least three things on the Mood Board to inspire your page. You might be inspired by a color, image, word art, or Father’s Day, graduation, wedding…

Please include the name of this challenge June Mood Board in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenge and Mood Board Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

Please say which things you chose to inspire your page.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is my page inspired by purple, girl, book, flowers, garden, bird, word art

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge Grace. My layout is influenced by Flowers, birds and peace and tranquility.
Glyn, love the beautiful photo and sketch on the torn paper and the beautiful floral background and word art on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks so much for the challenge Grace,
I went with: father's day, green, flowers and a bird.
Karen, love the beautiful effects and extraction and image and the beautiful clusters and quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Orkan, love the beautiful colors and blending and the beautiful images and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.