June Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge! I was inspired by the food, the kid and the flowers.
Cindy, love the wonderful photo and framing and the beautiful artsy bits and scribbles and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I was inspired by the color purple the wedding photograph and the flowers from the mood board.
Beautiful and happy photos of you and your husband and beautiful colors and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I was inspired by the book, the colors, the flowers and the family
Janet, love the beautiful family photo on the open book and the OOB and the beautiful clusters on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge - inspired by Tulips, the colour green, word art and lady in summer dress.

Love the beautiful stacked papers and the beautiful masked image and tulips and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Here is mine inspired by the color purple, the color teal, flowers, trees, word art. Image is linked
Susan, beautiful colors and blending and photos and clusters and especially love the fabulous shot of the main dome and smaller domes on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Mood board inspiration: bottom-left square
Used various Kaklei Designs kits: Infinity, My 50th Birthday, If You Just Smile, Comfort and Warmth
Photos taken by me
Janne, love the beautiful bird photos and masking and word art on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the fun challenge.

I chose the color purple, birds and flowers

Love the beautiful colors and blending and the beautiful bird photo and clusters on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.