June Mood Board Challenge

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the challenge. The colour red. the girl with the veg, and all the garden photos, in 1 form or the other

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the challenge. The colour red. the girl with the veg, and all the garden photos, in 1 form or the other
Vivi, love the beautiful photos and the beautiful elements by Kate Hadfield and the wonderful recipe on the clip board and journaling on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
thanks for this challenge :D here's mine inspired by the girl with a dog, flowers & focus on a touch of red with
kit "Touche of Romantism" by KeepInTouch Designs
Font "Vivaldi Italique" by (c)URW
photos perso
Love the beautiful photos in the circular frames and the beautiful cluster and word art on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Grace for the lovely mood board x

Barb, love the adorable dog "reading" a book and the beautiful masked photo and puppy images and the wonderful and fun journaling on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Grace, my inspiration was Garden, Reading and the bird
Lindsay, beautiful colors and blending and beautiful effects and image on your gorgeous garden page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

SherryD

Challenge Host - July

* Staying in, lavender, reading. Art nouveau woman was a black and white illustration from vintage magazine. Background paper mine, Flowers from my stash.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I went with outdoor fun activities! Fun Mood board, thank you!\
Glori, love the beautiful page design and the beautiful photo and clusters on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

* Staying in, lavender, reading. Art nouveau woman was a black and white illustration from vintage magazine. Background paper mine, Flowers from my stash.
Sherry, love the beautiful colors and clusters and the beautiful Art Nouveau woman and words on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for a wonderful challenge, I was inspired by

Fathers day, blue and flowers.
Love the beautiful page design and cluster and scattered elements and the adorable and happy photo of Dad and son and the word strips on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
thank you for hosting the Mood Board Challenge, Grace! I chose purple, flowers, smiles

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
thank you for hosting the Mood Board Challenge, Grace! I chose purple, flowers, smiles
Evelyn, love the gorgeous purples and the gorgeous art doll and headdress and clusters and the adorable bird and wordart! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge