CHALLENGES June Music Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Hi everyone. I am hosting Glyn's challenge while she is away on vacation for May and June..
I hope you all like this months chosen musician who is Aretha Franklin...I hope you like my choice, the instructions are Glyn's so please keep to them.

HERE ARE YOUR INSTRUCTIONS:

I will give you all the name of an artist, or group or maybe a genre.

Your challenge will be to create a layout using any song title or lyric from the artist, group or genre offered.

Your layout doesn't have to be strictly about the song. It might be about how the song inspires you, or it could be a memory that is triggered by the song, or a feeling. If you want your layout to be about the song you've chosen, that is perfectly fine as well. It's your choice. Let your imagination soar.

Please add the title of the song or lyrics to your layout.

I hope my instructions are easy to follow. Again, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries, make the title 'June Music Challenge' and then select Monthly Challenges and Miscellaneous and post a link back to this thread by clicking on the little camera on the top tool bar, choose 'your media', click on the layout you want to link, then click on 'continue' at the bottom of the page.
This is my page.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I am hosting Glyn's challenge while she is away on vacation for May and June..
I hope you all like this months chosen musician who is this guy always played wonderful country music which is easy to listen to, I hope you like my choice if you want to choose someone for the June Music challenge send me a p.m. the instructions are Glyn's so please keep to them.

HERE ARE YOUR INSTRUCTIONS:

I will give you all the name of an artist, or group or maybe a genre.

Your challenge will be to create a layout using any song title or lyric from the artist, group or genre offered.

Your layout doesn't have to be strictly about the song. It might be about how the song inspires you, or it could be a memory that is triggered by the song, or a feeling. If you want your layout to be about the song you've chosen, that is perfectly fine as well. It's your choice. Let your imagination soar.

Please add the title of the song or lyrics to your layout.

I hope my instructions are easy to follow. Again, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries, make the title 'April Music Challenge' and then select Monthly Challenges and Miscellaneous and post a link back to this thread by clicking on the little camera on the top tool bar, choose 'your media', click on the layout you want to link, then click on 'continue' at the bottom of the page.
This is my page.
@Poppy The Singer chosen is Aretha Franklin?.

my June 2024 music Aretha Franklin.jpg

Thanks for the fun, here is my June 2024 music Aretha Franklin, made with the loving freebie-rosie_elegance, thanks
font-Arial Rounded - pict.and lyric free from Wikipedia/the net
https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/my-june-2024-music-aretha-franklin-jpg.116599/

Last edited:
Thank you Mary for hosting this month’s Music Challenge – Mostly everything is from Collect Moments - Pavlinka Designs – with a couple of items from A Star Led the Way – ADS – fonts – Angelina – Deciso - Abel

Thank you Mary for hosting this month’s Music Challenge – Mostly everything is from Collect Moments - Pavlinka Designs – with a couple of items from A Star Led the Way – ADS – fonts – Angelina – Deciso - Abel
This is a beautiful song by Aretha the clusters are really pretty, Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xx

Back