June Progressive Scrap

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member

SherryD

Challenge Host - July
Almost time for the June Progressive Scrap! Heads up you will need 2 photos for your layout.

I will post 5 instructions for you to follow on these dates:
Step 1: Sunday, June 14th
Step 2: Tuesday, June 16th
Step 3: Thursday, June 18th
Step 4: Saturday, June 20th
Step 5: Monday, June 22nd

See you on Sunday x

Here we go then with June's Progressive Scrap.
Post your pages ( Step 1 – Step 4.), in the Temporary Progressive Challenge gallery and then your final page in the Monthly / Progressive Challenge gallery after you have completed each step, then come back to this thread and post your pages.

Hope you enjoy and I’m looking forward to seeing all your unique and different variations.

Step 1.

Add a background paper. On top of this add a fairly plain paper at an angle covering about ¾ of the page. Add another paper on top of this at the same angle but much smaller. Now go back and place an even smaller paper under these two.

Save your page with the title June PS 1 and upload to the Temporary Progressive Challenge gallery.

Example:

Step 2

Now let’s connect our papers. You could use ribbon, string, stitching, staples etc it’s up to you.

Next add some lace/paint splats/feathers/leaves etc under the larger angled paper and another in a corner but no clusters they will come later.

Save your page with the title June PS 2 and upload to the Temporary Progressive Challenge gallery.

Example

Step 3.

Now you can add an image on the large angled paper. You can blend, mask or frame it your choice. Also add a smaller different framed image elsewhere on your page..

Save your page with the title June PS 3 and upload to the Temporary Progressive Challenge gallery.

Example

Step 4.

For this step add some embellishments or clusters of your choice on top of your step 2 additions.

Save your page with the title June PS 4 and upload to the Temporary Progressive Challenge gallery.

Example
I love it when we edit our original post, keeping all our steps in one place to better see the progression. Once again, this progressive scrap is turning out amazing pages!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I'm just amazed at how all your pages are turning out and can't wait to see the end results.
Final Step is up x