June Quote Challenge Nature

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
This month’s quote challenge is nature.

You may use your favorite nature quote or use one of the following quotes:

In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous. Aristotle

If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. Vincent Van Gogh

I believe the world is incomprehensibly beautiful - an endless prospect of magic and wonder. Ansel Adams

Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. Ralph Waldo Emerson

How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! John Muir

Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise. George Washington Carver

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. Khalil Gibran

If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand. Buddha

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. Albert Einstein

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. John Muir

My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature. Claude Monet

Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature. Steve Maraboli

Just living is not enough…one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. Hans Christian Anderson

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. Gerard De Nerval

The earth laughs in flowers. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Colors are the smiles of nature. Leigh Hunt

Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second. Mattie Stepanek

Please include the name of this challenge June Quote on your title. Gallery policy is that all images (personal or otherwise) must be credited. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

See How do I upload to the gallery? How do I add additional categories?
See How do I insert an image in my post? How do I get a gallery link for my image? See post 2 The easiest and quickest way is to use the Gallery Embed icon.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is a page I made using the quote: In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous. Aristotle

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Ah Grace, you always come up with such good research/quotes and also a stunning sample page.

THANK YOU for hosting. 💙 💛 🧡

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
I have mine done Grace, but will have to put it up tomorrow. xxxx

Ann.L

Grace I am unable to post mine here, it is in the gallery but when I try to post it here, it tells me the file is to big. It is 600x600. !!!!:-g

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Grace I am unable to post mine here, it is in the gallery but when I try to post it here, it tells me the file is to big. It is 600x600. !!!!:-g
Ann, I checked your gallery page and the file size is OK. The easiest way to insert a gallery page is to use the Gallery Embed icon. See post 2 The easiest and quickest way is to use the Gallery Embed icon.

Ann, the wonderful quote is perfect for your gorgeous and fabulous image! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Ann.L

Ann, I checked your gallery page and the file size is OK. The easiest way to insert a gallery page is to use the Gallery Embed icon. See post 2 The easiest and quickest way is to use the Gallery Embed icon.

Ann, the wonderful quote is perfect for your gorgeous and fabulous image! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Thanks so much Grace, my pc must have had a little green gremlin. I used the Embed icon and I have rebooted so hopfully all good :-M

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thanks so much Grace, my pc must have had a little green gremlin. I used the Embed icon and I have rebooted so hopfully all good :-M
Ann, reboot is always good when things are not working right.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thanks for the Quotes and challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you Grace for the fabulous challenge. xxxxx

Rosie, beautiful effects and gorgeous painting and wonderful quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Love these quotes. Might do another one if I get the time :)
JA Quote Challenge - June 19.jpg
Karen, beautiful image on the dark background and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thanks for the Quotes and challenge

Karen, beautiful photos and beautiful clusters and quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.