June Quote Challenge Pablo Picasso

janedee

Thanks for the great challenge! I had a lot of fun creating this page.

Art-Picassoweb.jpg

Save

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Sharon, love your creative and fabulous New Beginning page with the wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Kapoh, love your adorable and delightful Why Not ATC with the wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Ursula, love the beautiful blending and the beautifully masked photo and the font used on the quote on your beautiful page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Diane, the quote is perfect for the beautiful scene you created. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Jane, I'm glad that you had fun creating your beautiful page.
Love the beautiful painterly colors and drips and texture and the wonderful quote on your beautful page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Christine, love the beautiful colors and images and painterly brush-work and the wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Kay, love the beautifully masked photo and the photo-treatment of the painting on the easel and the wordart quote on your beautiful page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Sondra, love the adorable photo of the little artist and the beautiful blending and painterly strokes and the wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Michi, she is adorable and I'm glad that she's using washable Crayola markers on the window--the colors and blending and clusters are beautiful--and the quote is perfect! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge. It's great that you changed "he" to "she" in the quote.