June Quote Challenge Pablo Picasso

zanthia

Esteemed Senior Member
had no idea he had so ma ny great quotes

july-ruby-aimee-h-ahd_brush.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p26105-july-27s-ruby.html

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Stacey, I'm glad that you like the quotes.
She is adorable and love the beautiful clusters and wordart quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thank you Grace for another great quote challenge - here is my page - these are my children when they were 2 and 4 - to amuse them in the Summer, I used to pin a large sheet to the fence and cover the patio and then arm them with lots of paints and brushes, they loved it and would splash away for ages!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Karen, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with your little artists painting and love the beautiful brushwork and colors on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in the June quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Mary, love your imagination and creativity and the wonderful quote on your fabulous page! Thank you for joining in the June quote challenge.

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for this fabulous challenge. Had so much fun creating this. xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Rosie, love the fascinating faces and the beautiful colors and wordart quote on your gorgeous and fabulous page. Thank you for participating in the June quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Anita, the fantastic image is perfect for the wonderful quote on your fabulous page! Thank you for joining in the June quote challenge.