CHALLENGES June Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
This month’s quote challenge is summer and winter. It will be summer in the Northern Hemisphere and winter in the Southern Hemisphere.

You may use your own words or your favorite quote or use one of the following:

June
People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy. Anton Chekhov

I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June. L. M. Montgomery

At midnight, in the month of June, I stand beneath the mystic moon. Edgar Allan Poe

Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. Jenny Han

Summer
Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair. Susan Polis Schutz

Some of the best memories are made in flip-flops. Kellie Elmore

Friends are the sunshine of life. John Hay

Woods are filled with the music of birds, and all nature is laughing under the glorious influence of summer. Charles Lanman

Winter
Winter is not a season, it's a celebration. Anamika Mishra

In the winter she curls up around a good book and dreams away the cold. Ben Aaronovitch

The color of springtime is in the flowers; the color of winter is in the imagination. Terri Guillemets

Kindness is like snow—it beautifies everything it covers. Kahil Gibran

The snow is sparkling like a million little suns. Lama Willa Miller

Please include the name of this challenge June Quote in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Grace. It's our first official day of winter here and it certainly feels like it. We have had minus (C) temperatures overnight for the last 3 nights. Today is overcast and cold - yes, winter is here!

Dannisa

Christina
Whilst it is winter over in the west too Roybn, we do not get any minus C's here and I am really happy about that.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you for the free quotes and for hosting the challenge Grace.xxx
[Mary, love the beautiful art dolls and the beautiful flip flop border and banner and summertime scene and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.GALLERY=media, 86229][/GALLERY]
Mary, love the beautiful art dolls and the beautiful flip flop border and banner and summertime scene and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you so much for the challenge Grace xxxxx
Rosie, love the gorgeous image and effects and the gorgeous raven and scene and the wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge. (I thought of you when I included the quote by Edgar Allan Poe.)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you for hosting another quote challenge. I took this picture a few years ago in winter in the north of Western Australia. Such beautiful weather up there at that time.

Jody, love the gorgeous winter torn photo and the gorgeous background scene and script and the wonderful quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thanks so much, Grace for this challenge
Karen, love the beautifully extracted women and the expression on their faces and how the June quote relates to you on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
DeLoris, love the cute flamingos dressed up and their colorful flip flops and the beautiful beach scene and clusters on the large flip flop and word art quote on your gorgeous and creative page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Quote-Challenge.jpg