June Quote Dr. Seuss

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer and illustrator best known for his popular children’s books under the pen name of Dr. Seuss. If I Ran the Zoo, Horton Hears a Who!, The Cat in the Hat, How the Grinch Stole Christmas” and Green Eggs and Ham are a few of his most popular children’s books. His works have been translated into more than 20 languages.

There are so many wonderful quotes by Dr. Seuss. You can use your favorite Dr. Seuss quote or use one of the following quotes:

The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you.

Why fit in when you’re born to stand out?

You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.

Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Of, the thinks you can think up if only you try!

From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.

Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

Think and wonder, wonder and think.

From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.

A person’s a person, no matter how small.

I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells.

Look at me! Look at me now! It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how.

If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.

Please upload your page to the Monthly Challenges gallery and post a link back in this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is a page I made using one of Dr. Seuss’ quotes.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Heidi, love the beautiful photo treatment and the wonderful quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

MsKaty

I've got to go digging. I seem to remember a kit by Karen's Snickerdoodle Designs with a Seuss theme. Love your example, Grace! This will be another time to use my stash!! Thanks!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Diane, the quote is perfect for the stunning image and the contrast of the red and black on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
This is a page I did for this month's scraplift challenge. Oh, The Places You'll Go is a book written by Dr. Seuss.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Hi Kay! Thank you for the nice comment on my example. Imagination Station Collection is the name of the adorable Dr.Seuss kit by Karen.