June Quote Dr. Seuss

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Kim, love the gorgeous lace background you created and the quote is perfect for Haylee! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Love your fun and creative Nonsense page with the wonderful quote! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

MsKaty

Grace, I had to do another!

Mason-Seuss2.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p10682-seuss-quote-challenge.html

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Kay, I'm glad that you had the time to do another Dr. Seuss quote page. The Cat in the Hat is placed perfectly for Mason to look at and love the fun wordart quote on your bright and happy page! Mason is adorable! Thanks for joining in again in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Yes, Max is so adorable and love his cute expressive face on your beautiful page--and the quote is perfect! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Thanks Grace - what a fun challenge

The highlight of our Alaska trip - the plane ride to see the glaciers from above

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Janice, love the beautiful photo background and the placement of the two smaller photos--the quote is perfect for your photos! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Evelyn, you are beautiful with your fun hat and pretty eyewear and love all the creative elements and the quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge again.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Geraldine, love the beautiful layering and blending and the wonderful quote inside the scribble on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

ptabbert

Premier Senior Member
This is a page I did about six years ago so it\'s a little rough around the edges (and shadows, etc) but it still makes me smile. Our son used to like to hid in the laundry hamper - no idea why! I'm going to try to make a new page using a quote but don't know if I'll get to it.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Trees ... although we have a lot of trees where we are .. I miss the trees that we planted and watched grow up ...I can't talk to the trees in the city :)

Save

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Patsy, your son is so cute peeking out of the hamper--love the wonderful wordart quote on your beautiful page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Veronika, love your gorgeous page with the beautiful layering and blending and the wonderful wordart quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.