CHALLENGES June Random Word Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Welcome to the June Random Word Challenge!

This month the word is IMAGINE. What this word represents to you is your choice, but please don’t change the word.

Once you have created your page, post in the Member’s Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Random Word Challenge and use the title June Random Word. Then come back to the June Random Word Challenge thread and insert the link to your page.

Have fun.

Love this choice of word Grace. Thank you for hosting.
:-62

Cheryl, love the wonderful and gorgeous scene you created and the word art on your imagination page! Thank you for joining in this month's Random Word Challenge.

Cheryl, love the wonderful and gorgeous scene you created and the word art on your imagination page! Thank you for joining in this month's Random Word Challenge.

my June 2024  Random Word Imagine.jpg

June 2024 Random Word challenge-Thanks for the fun , here is my June 2024 Random Word :IMAGINE.freebie kit -FM-Famous, thanks-font-Calibri Light
pict-Alana Jordan via Pixabay,and by Flapper , thanks
https://forum.justartscrapbooking.c...-word-imagine-jpg.116574/#xfmg-comment-702002

Last edited:
View attachment 236378
June 2024 Random Word challenge-Thanks for the fun , here is my June 2024 Random Word :IMAGINE.freebie kit -FM-Famous, thanks-font-Calibri Light
pict-Alana Jordan via Pixabay,and by Flapper , thanks
Nelleke, love the gorgeous flapper lady and framing, colors, smaller flapper, clusters and word art on your gorgeous Imagine page! Thank you for joining in the Random Word Challenge.

Back