June stenciling challenge

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Here is my attempt!!! I'm not reaally happy with the whole page so may do again.....

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
It looks gorgeous, Karen! I love the blending of the photo and the spilled frame. Great shadowing on the title.
Thank you for participating!

suslyn

My stencil isn't completely clear -- needed more brushes bottom left. Still I\'m thrilled. When I read the directions I thought nope, no can do. Glad I persevered.

Thanks for the challenge (and for leaving them open!)

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Me too! ( a T-shirt and jeans kinda girl) I LOVE it! Great blending and masking of the photo, I love all the paint on the background and the gorgeous font you used for the stenciling!
Thank you so much for participating and I'm also glad you persevered!

suslyn

This was a great mini. The WA and the backgrounds (the stripes were blended onto the other) came with the kit. except the cluster of stamps for the WA there are no more eles. The pics are from Pixabay which I had never heard of before coming to JustArt! Thank you for your comments and the challenge!

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member

Thank you Sonja for the challenge ..Hope this is ok because I did it in Craft Artist xxx

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
It looks awesome, Anita! I love the stenciled background and gorgeous blending of the photo !
Thank you for for participating!