Just Art Birthday Challenge

sbpoet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

For a challenge at JustArt. Elements from Alegna Designs, Finecrafted Designs, Gabi’s Creation, HeatherT, Red Dog Designs, Reminiscence, Studio4, The Urban Fairy, enkay, Jilbert, loucee, MLE Card, and Sahlin Studio. The font is akaDora. Many of these are freebies from JustArt.

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Congratulations on 2nd Birthday! This forum is a very nice place Robyn full of creativity, helpfull and kindness. I will thinking for a page.

jazzmom

Happy Anniversary/Birthday to Just Art ... congratulations & thanks, Robyn, for creating & maintaining this lovely site. I don't have much time to scrap & I am a slow scrapper (so what little time I do have is spent scrapping for challenges at another place :eek: ... sorry!) But I am grateful for this site as it inspires me -- there are so many talented scrappers here! Someday, I hope that I will have time to participate in your challenges ... & when I do, I hope that you will still be here. Blessings!!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I've been where you are right now and it's a very scary place ... glad you have hubby home although that too can be scary for the first few days ... take care of both of you ... prayers and best wishes

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUST ART !!!! ... 2 years ...how on earth did they slip by so fast :-42
ROBYN ... your vision two years ago has come full circle twice ... congratulations

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Gorgeous layouts and cards!! I am still thinking about this one. It is easier to say what I feel than scrap about it.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
nice, Robyn ... very nice ... I was wondering what you were going to say and this is perfect ... Respect is important! Everyone here is most tolerant towards me and I ♥ that because I know there are times I should super-glue my lips together (Margaret prays for that daily, I do believe) but as that's not gonna happen, I am very thankful for ~ respect ~

Robyn, dear I just saw this. It's a gift for me that I have found JustArt this year. And each word on your layout means a lot to me. Finding a great community online with friends from all over the world is so precious. And creative people like us are always in search for a friendly, comfortable place to sit, chat, share and just relax. You are a successful lady helped creativity gather together and it's the 3rd year of celebration!! Hats off to you all friendly people at JustArt!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUST ART!! LONG LIVE JUST ART!! :-46

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
nice ... this group is the nicest group I have found in DigiScrapLand and it's because Robyn won't have it any other way but sharing and caring!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Perfectly said Robyn .... Evelyn .... I'm rolling on the floor laughing ... not sure what I'd do without your humour :)

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautifully said, Robyn! And Evelyn--------you're a HOOT but I love ya girlfriend!!!