Just Art Birthday Challenge

JodyT

I have had limited access to internet for a few weeks so I am a bit behind with my layout. Here is my offering for the 2nd birthday of Just Art. I am not particularly good with journalling or words, but I think it conveys my feelings.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
well I have no idea why you'd say you're not good with words ... very well expressed, Jody and I love this

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
THANK YOU everyone. To date we have 18 fantastic pages!!

:-7 :-1

vicki23

Like you Jody I am not good with words but you did an excellent job of conveying your thoughts. I totally agree.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Fabulous pages and sentiments!

Mylinn

Phew, finally finally finished mine. I wanted to name every designer I own more than 2 kits of . . . and also use the neat freebie inchie template for the first time. Gladly, I can report while I might own over 100 designer products, I in no way own more than 2 of 50 designers kits. We will NOT discuss how kits I own by certain designers, lol. This was what popped into my head when I saw this challenge (and birthday announcement). Any kit from any where using any scrapping and welcomed any time. Just make art or Art and only you get to decide if your results are art/Art! And scrap memories also, even if you have an AJ approach. Can you tell I love that AJ is welcome in its many forms? And and, feedback from others and if you don't have your own photos, no one jumps you in a private message (or at all so far lol). . .love it here, so glad I tracked sbpoet (she posted a LO on Lily Pad saying it was for a challenge on Just Arts, I had to run find JA and see what it was from the name alone).

hy ellen

Happy Birthday Just Art Forum...I sat and I thought. I thought and I sat and kept coming back to 'You coloured my World'. My page is nothing fancy but it's how I feel. I love your site even though my life is hectic and I'm not able to spend as much time here as I would like I want you to know Robyn that I think you are wonderful and I thank You for having me here. I now enjoy new friendships and look at and create pages with another amazing sphere of colours.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
nothing fancy ... and, so? I think it's great and that's a lot of work on the colorful background!

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Happy Birthday. I have had lots of stuff going on and really struggle to keep up with everything, and only just saw this, will definitely make a page.

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
I am happy being part of this fantastic group. Hugs and a lot of thanks Robyn for making this possible.