Just Art Project 52: From A to Z (second round!): Week 33 (G)

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Great page, Kathy! Sad to see those whiskers all frozen and hope the story behind it is he likes the snow! Love all of the snowflakes and lantern!

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I'd keep it too ... great pieces behind the photo and lovely cluster, Leslie

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
G good-bye
(Dan was stationed in Thailand when his friend Shawn was KIA and he couldn't make it back for the funeral. Now that he's back in the States for awhile, he went to say good bye and therefore, another lesson for Raif and Dax. He asked me to make a page ... this one was hard ... and, Yes, he took him a beer).

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/project-52-gallery/p46246-g-good-bye.html

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
What a great lesson for the boys, Dan is setting a great example of how we should honor our heroes who gave their life for our country. I love that he took him a beer!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Gorgeous photos and blending!

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Kim - I love how you place your photos and graphics - the way things overlap, yet don't really interfere with the other sections, really makes it work so well. What a great book you will have when it's done.

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you, Evelyn and Janice!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Beautiful page for a beautiful lady! Love all of the textures and the colors are perfect for the photo.

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
What a cute face! Love the scribbles and title work and brushwork!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Oh, Stacey, I know you still miss your dear Cooper. Gorgeous memory page of him, the word art is so true. Hugs!