Just Art Project 52: From A to Z (second round!): Week 52 (Z)

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks to all of you who have participated in the 2018 Project 52. I have enjoyed seeing your creations for each letter of the alphabet {twice}!

Stay tuned for 2019, not the alphabet this time. ;)

Post your Z images in the Project 52 Gallery and link to this thread.

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
The last page of Aiden's Alphabet Book... I'm looking forward to printing this for him!

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Can't believe we've been through the alphabet twice already.

Thanks so much, Kim - you have really out done yourself running this challenge.

Z is for ZOO

(photos by cats4jan)

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
I can't believe your book is done. It was such a clever idea - and you executed it perfectly. I have truly enjoyed watching it's creation and I know your grandnephew is going to love it - especially since you included family photos.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Z is for Zebra Finch. Thank you so much Kim for hosting Project 52 this year. I have really enjoyed painting all the birds. xxxxx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much Kim! I participated in the second half of the project and had so much fun. Among other things I got to travel to places I've never been, learned of animals I wasn't acquainted with and new names for animals I was! It was so much fun. xxx

Last edited:

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Please take a photo of the finished book and show us ... you did such a great job with it ... thank you for hosting this challenge cuz I love it ... not the alpha, well now, can't wait to see your next idea

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you, cats4jan! It's something I'd thought about doing for awhile and then P52 made it work!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for your kind comments, Janice, I've enjoyed it!

Fantastic zoo photos and a great arrangement! Thank you for your participation in P52 this year!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
You're welcome, Rosie. I've looked forward to seeing your bird paintings each week!

Gorgeous bird and painting. This is one I've never heard of--I've seen so many different birds from you each week! Thank you for participating!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
I'm glad you've enjoyed the project--and traveled and learned as you went, Kathy!

Beautiful page, love the design and all of the bright colors! Thank you for participating in P52!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
I'm glad you've enjoyed it, Barb!

What a cool idea and page! I used to sing that song with my kindergarten students, great memories. <3 Love the zipliner coming out of the zipper! Thank you for participating in P52 this year!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Beautiful, Orkan! Love the pinks and lace! Thank you for participating in P52 this year!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
I will, Evelyn! He will "graduate" from preschool in the spring so I think that's when I will give it to him!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Hard to believe another year is finished, Anita, isn't it?

Love this compilation of animals and the monkey at the gate! Thank you for participating in P52 this year!

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Here is my last week in 2018. Thank you for this project, Kim! It was fun and sometimes a real challenge to find something new. However, my U and my Z had 4x the same subject, Unica and Zurich!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
What a beautiful place, Ursula, I love all of the golden light! Lovely page, the kit is perfect for your fabulous photos. Thank you for participating in P52 this year!