CHALLENGES Just Art Project 52 Week 39 M (26 Sep - 2 Oct)

Glyn

The Dreamer
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Hi ladies here we are at Week 39 of the Project 52 challenge.
  • Choose a word that begins with the letter M
  • Create any type of page (traditional scrapbook with a photo(s), artsy page with or without photo(s), art journal page, etc.) with your interpretation of the word. Create in whatever way you are inspired to do; the only rule is to HAVE FUN!
  • You can add the word to your page or not. It's YOUR page and your choice!
Post your layouts or photos in the Project 52 challenge gallery with the title P52 Week 39 - M and don't forget to come back and post in this thread so that I don’t miss them.

TruusF

full

Mathilde Willink (1938– 1977) was the Netherlands' most famous muse, living work of art, fashion queen of the seventies, society figure, muse and wife of the Dutch painter Carel Willink (1900–1983) from 1969 to 1977.
She often wore the extravagant creations of fashion designer and artist Fong-Leng.
The Willink's eccentric relationship made them a staple in the Dutch gossip columns of the time.
Four months after she divorced Carel, Mathilde was found dead in her bed. The details of her death remain unclear.
I took these pictures on an exhibition in Kasteel Ruurlo in the Netherlands.

Glyn

The Dreamer
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Wow Truus, what an amazing story. Your photos are amazing and I like the way you've displayed them. You've certainly covered M. Thanks for joining the challenge.