• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Just Art Project 52 Word of the Week (January 1-5): Beginnning

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Word of the Week (January 1-5): beginning
  • You may interpret the word/subject in any way you wish.
  • Create any type of page (traditional scrapbook with a photo(s), artsy page with or without photo(s), art journal page, etc.) with your interpretation of the word. Create in whatever way you are inspired to do; the only rule is to HAVE FUN!
  • You can add the word to your page or not. It's YOUR page and your choice!
Post your page in the Project 52 Gallery. Title it P52 Week 1: Beginning.

Be sure to include credits for any photos or kits you use. Link to this thread.

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Kim! This may be the first time ever I've created an actual sentiment. I tried to be witty but fear it might fall in the half- or dim- category. LOL Great first word.

Last edited:

KimR.

Staff member
Great view from your window, Anne! So many things to see on this page, I didn't notice the girl hiding the first time I looked at it. Great beginning of P52, I'm so glad you're participating!

KimR.

Staff member
I love your sentiment, Kathy, so true! Love the sketches on the presentation and all of the textures on this page. Great idea for beginning P52, I look forward to seeing your next 51 pages!

KimR.

Staff member
This is beautiful, Wendy, love those open-mouthed little birds. Love the masking and design. Gorgeous vertical clustering. A fabulous beginning to 52!

Alfred

Great page, Anita, but who gave you permission to include a picture of me scratching my head?? :p

KimR.

Staff member
Gorgeous, Rosie! Love the wordart with all of the different fonts. Beautiful photo, masking and clusters. The quote from Mother Teresa is perfect! Fantastic beginning to P52, glad you're joining in again!

KimR.

Staff member
It's sad that his parents aren't there but I'm glad you're there to help give him a good beginning. Love the photo treatment and border. Great journaling. Fabulous beginning for P52!

KimR.

Staff member
Great choice for beginning, Anita, love the caveman (I mean Alfred)! I used to love teaching my kindergarten students about dinosaurs--they taught me a lot, too. ;) Great blending and photo treatment. Fantastic beginning to P52!

KimR.

Staff member
Welcome, Yvonne, I'm glad you're joining us! Such a cool head, love the colors and textures. Great wordart and wordbits!

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Oh My..just look at all those little chicks ..Beautiful orkan ♥♥