CHALLENGES Kakleidesigns - August Mini Kit Challenge

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
For this month, I will be hosting this challenge on behalf of Karen (Kakleidesigns).

The download for this mini can be found in the registered members only section of the forum.

full

Please use only what is in the mini. You may of course add your photos/images, text and brushwork (if you wish).

Please select Monthly Challenges/Mini Kit Challenge category when you upload to the gallery.

I look forward to seeing your creative pages. I will make my comments in the gallery only.

Have fun and enjoy!

. . . I'm sorry but I haven't had time to create a sample page......hopefully soon!

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
For this month, I will be hosting this challenge on behalf of Karen (Kakleidesigns).

The download for this mini can be found in the registered members only section of the forum.

full

Please use only what is in the mini. You may of course add your photos/images, text and brushwork (if you wish).

I look forward to seeing your creative pages. I will make my comments in the gallery only.

Have fun and enjoy!

. . . I'm sorry but I haven't had time to create a sample page......hopefully soon!
Robyn, thank you for hosting the challenge for Karen and thank you for the download for the beautiful mini kit!