Karen's August mini kit challenge

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - November
Mini kit August challenge

This is a very easy challenge to complete:
You must create a layout of 600x600 pixels using part or every item included in this mini:
Please upload to the gallery and then come back here and post your layout and/or link to the gallery,
the only rule in this challenge is that you can only use the items included in the mini.
I hope you enjoy this challenge
To download the mini kit click HERE in the Registered Members only section of the forum.
This is a sample mini kit made from :
Hold on to... Collection available at my store:
Hold on to Bundle
that is on sale until August 9!
This challenge will close on August 20 and I will choose a random winner to receive a $3 coupon to my store!
Enjoy!
HAVE FUN! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
FABULOUS mini Karen! ❤ Thank you so much for hosting this challenge and providing us with this mini!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Using the lovely free kit from Karen. Thanks for the challenge!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
@Miho you need to upload your image to our gallery and NOT just put it as an attachment in the forum thread here.

If you click on this link HERE it will explain how to upload your image to our gallery. Please ask if you are having difficulty in understanding how to upload to the gallery. :)

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - November
Miho
Sorry, but I don't speak French, maybe you can use google translator before you post or if there's someone here that speaks French, can you help her?