Karen's August mini kit challenge

Miho

@Miho you need to upload your image to our gallery and NOT just put it as an attachment in the forum thread here.

If you click on this link HERE it will explain how to upload your image to our gallery. Please ask if you are having difficulty in understanding how to upload to the gallery. :)
Merci Robyn,

voilà c'est fait ...

SilverArt

Here is mine, first time posting a page here. The background is a photo I took & stretched. Somehow as soon as I added the photo I saw that it wound up that it looked like an extension of my mom's dress, which I really liked. The word art from the mini kit for the challenge also seemed to fit the occasion.
Sam & Jean cut the cake - 600x600 pixels.jpg

DeLoris

Here is mine, first time posting a page here. The background is a photo I took & stretched. Somehow as soon as I added the photo I saw that it wound up that it looked like an extension of my mom's dress, which I really liked. The word art from the mini kit for the challenge also seemed to fit the occasion. View attachment 173688
This is adorable! :-36

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much, Karen, for this beautiful, fun mini kit. The photo is of me and the family dog, Duke, from a long time ago. I've seen it so many times over the years that his memory lives on. :)