Karen's Mini kit September challenge

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - September
Welcome to a new monthly challenge!
I want you to please read the rules carefully:
You must create a layout of 600x600 pixels using part or every item included in this mini:
Please upload your finished layout to the gallery and then come back here and post your layout and/or link to the gallery,
(To make your layout show in this thread just click on the Camera icon at the top and select your page)
the only rule in this challenge is that you can only use the items included in the mini.
PLEASE DON'T QUOTE, REPLY OR COMMENT IN THIS THREAD, YOU CAN ONLY DO THAT IN THE GALLERY!
Please understand that for me is very confusing trying to find the new posts with layouts, so please don't place comments here!

I hope you enjoy this challenge! The mini kit I bring you this month is part of my Bundle: Pastel Art that is on sale until September 10!
You can find it HERE
To download the mini kit click HERE in the Registered Members the only section of the forum.
This challenge will close on September 27 and I will choose a random winner to receive a $3 coupon to my store!
Enjoy!
HAVE FUN! :)

and here is a beautiful layout made by Sarka with the mini:

justpattyanne

Thank you for the challenge & the mini-kit! Quick Clarification Question... I understand that we are to use all of the supplies from the mini-kit - are we to limit the LO to ONLY those supplies as well or can we add things from our own stash?

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - September
Thank you for the challenge & the mini-kit! Quick Clarification Question... I understand that we are to use all of the supplies from the mini-kit - are we to limit the LO to ONLY those supplies as well or can we add things from our own stash?
you can only use what is included in the mini kit, and you don't have to use everything, read above: You must create a layout of 600x600 pixels using part or every item included in this mini .the only rule in this challenge is that you can only use the items included in the mini.

karent