by Patriciaaben

by CLB

by Margje

Let it Go !

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Let it Go

We are all coping/struggling in our own way at this present time.
This challenge is about letting go of just one thing you are going through at the moment.
Big/small doesn't matter, it's about sharing and caring.
Is it the idiots who think they are invisible, the Doctors @Evelyn who think you know everything without them explaining it all to you, or the usual frustrations you have had to put up with for years. The spam e-mails ... phone calls etc.
Just Let it Go and have fun, the more the better.:whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Upload you page to Miscellaneous-challenges and then share your problems here.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
Let it Go

We are all coping/struggling in our own way at this present time.
This challenge is about letting go of just one thing you are going through at the moment.
Big/small doesn't matter, it's about sharing and caring.
Is it the idiots who think they are invisible, the Doctors @Evelyn who think you know everything without them explaining it all to you, or the usual frustrations you have had to put up with for years. The spam e-mails ... phone calls etc.
Just Let it Go and have fun, the more the better.:whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Upload you page to Miscellaneous-challenges and then share your problems here.

what a unbelievable idea, Barb ... and your creation is perfect and so well done my friend ... can I let go of EVERYTHING?

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
I know Barb - I didn't follow directions (say it ain't so) ... but there's too many things and I had a headache and I know you wouldn't have wanted me to suffer more so this is what I ended up with ... love & hugs and don't holler at me

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Awesome challenge Barb your page is amazing I will get my thinking head on.xxx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks so so much for this challenge Barb...I doubt my page is any good, but it felt so good to do it...I love this challenge!
Fabulous page Karen, hope life gets better for all of us asap.
Many congrats on a so well deserved GSO and thank you for taking part xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
I know Barb - I didn't follow directions (say it ain't so) ... but there's too many things and I had a headache and I know you wouldn't have wanted me to suffer more so this is what I ended up with ... love & hugs and don't holler at me
Great page Evelyn and I think we all feel like hiding away at the moment. Thanks for joining in and congrats on TBI xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks for the challenge Barb xxx : O)

Now that's the fighting spirit, never give in. Great idea and brilliant effects Debbie. Thanks for joining in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the challenge Barb ...I am letting it all go and just being me.xxx
Fabulous page Mary and nothing better than just being yourself no matter what. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for this challenge, Barb. Right now the feeling of anger is dominating how I feel. I wake up with it, I think about it all day, I go to sleep angry. It's hard to let go sometimes.
Great page Lidia and I know how you feel. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx