Let's get sketchy Challenge March

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
This is such an awesome page, Jan!!! You know this is just my style!! Love the grunginess, the sketching and all the paint!!
Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Such a cool page!! I love MIB!! And a stellar background (lol!)

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Oh wow! The sketching is really beautiful!! Love the monochrome colors of the layout! Very beautiful Lillias!
Thank you for participating (again!)

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Very beautiful Phyllis!! Love the sketching effect and it's such a peaceful layout!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
It is sooo... much fun, right!!! Wonderful page and I love the sketch effect you used! Your layout feels like Summer!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Gorgeous sketch effect Diane!! Love all the big flowers and colors and the darker background really makes them stand out more!! Beautiful page and thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
That pencil sketch is just brilliant, Anne! OMG!! I love the over all paper feel of the page with the pencil and the sharpener and that's a very cute photo!
Thank you so much for participating !!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
This is just gorgeous, Ann! Love the dreamy feel of the page and how the dress of the dancer flows into the background!
Awesome layout!! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Very gorgeous page, Ange!! Love the sketch effect and blending into the background! Wonder what she's thinking about..

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
LOVE all the blue hues!! Very beautiful! Great sketching and the addition of all the flowers behind the girl really make her standout!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Such a fun page, Charlotte! Love the sketched girl and how you used the frame like an arrow!! Awesome layout!
Thank you so much for participating and congrats on your featured page!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
What a beautiful layout, Simona! Love all the layering with the flowers and paper and gorgeous sketch!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Oh, I love this so much Cathy! The bridge seems to emerge out of the background! Gorgeous blending, masking and sketching and the little white flowers are the perfect finish!