Let's get sketchy Challenge March

bahtoy

Thanks for hosting Sonja. I used a Topaz Sketch filter and then played with opacity. Loved how this turned out....I hope my nephew loves it too (I'm sure he will since ANY pics of baby Malcolm are beautiful!!) :)

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Very beautiful Gina!! Love the soft blending and sketching! Very dreamy page!
Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
This is stunning Cathy!! Love the sketching and grungyness!! And in my favorite color too!!
Thank you so much for participating (again)!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Malcolm is beautiful, Beth!! And so is your layout! Love the sketching and blending of the big photo and the repetition in the small frame!
Gorgeous page and the cutest baby!!
Thank you so much for participating!!

AZK

This is one of my favorite photo treatments, so I was thrilled for this challenge as I don't get to use it too often. I used the tutorial on the Oscraps blog that was referenced in the other thread. I've had that tutorial bookmarked for a long time and find it easier to use than playing around with the built-in filters in PSE.

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Your sketch is AMAZING!!! Love the watercolor feel of it! Great addition of the smaller photo in the frame! Beautiful layout!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Such a gorgeous page, Silke!! Love the sketch on the cute photo (oh, that smile!!) And wonderful blending into the background!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
They say it is a good thing when your kids are bored sometimes; it means they have to use their imagination to come up with ideas on things to do...
LOVE the sketch and intense colors!! Very beautiful layout!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Oh, I'm so looking forward to Spring!! Love the bike with the flowers and the gorgeous flowercluster on the side!!
Gorgeous layout! Thank you so much for participating, Helga!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Amazing layout, Jane!! LOVE the sketching and the gorgeous textured paper!

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Had a go at it, have to say I really enjoyed it, thanks for the challenge