letter Challenge June

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Veronika, your letter challenges are always so very popular!! Thank you for hosting this challenge.

Reactions: Ev

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Veronika, thank you for the beautiful BLISS 3D letters and for the fun challenge!

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
June_bliss.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/member-galleries/p25136-3d-letter-june-chall.html

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Evelyn, I am thrilled by your bliss- and I LOVE the photo and I would also like to be in this cave ! the word " bliss" looks wonderful and I love your gorgeous page!
thanks for taking part in my challenge!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Kapoh, such a gorgeous page, Love the use of the word "bliss" - it`s very creative and your dynamic page design looks so perfect! wonderful take on this Challenge!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW, Orkan, LOVE your stunning page so much! I love everything that looks like real paper scrapping! I love the use of the wonderful different papers and your page looks so harmonious and the saying is so true!
so wonderfully done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Dorena, Du hast das Wort so wunderschön gefüllt und herausgestellt, aus deinem Layout spricht Glückseligkeit,Schwung und Dynamik, die Farben sind traumhaft und alles paßt so perfekt zusammen!
vielen Dank, dass Du an meiner Challenge teilgenommen hast!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Heidi, love your gorgeous and soft layout- love as you have the word integrated into the sky as ein part of the sky, such a beautiful photo and I love the flying flowers!