letter Challenge June

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Kabra, such a gorgeous page! Love your wonderful design and placement! your elements and the beautiful big flowers and colors go so well with the photo! Love so much how you filled the word with the beautiful and romantic paper and how you placed it below the photo! so perfectly done!
thanks for taking part in my challenge!

Tinisek digiscrap

All pages are wonderful.
My page: kit I'm woman by Natali, tamplate free by Tiramisu
I_m_woman_by_Natali_Tiramisu_Temp_Juni-3D_Letter_Challenge_by_Veronica.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p25861-3d-letter-challenge.html

Last edited:

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW such a stunning page and great piece of art! Love the placement and the design so much! Such a wonderful treatment- love the cluster and the string on the word- that makes it outstanding- so perfectly done!

Lella

Premier Senior Member
So many beautiful pages....well done everyone!.... Again, Veronika, thank you for the challenge and 3D word.......

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Lella, love your gorgeous bliss page so much! love the photo and all the little stars and scatters around the couple, this gives such a dreamlike impression, love the use of the letters,I like it as they are filled and repeat themselves - so wonderfully done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Kim, such a fantastic page- and such a wonderful place to be and you are right, that is the definition of bliss"
LOVE the the large masked photo und the small photo with your feet, und love the use of the word and that you filled the word with the photo - so perfectly done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Christine, such a gorgeous page! Love this wide view into the dreamlike landscape, such a beautiful blending!
the blue in the photo goes so well with the word and I love the use of the stunning photo to fill the word- love the placement too! so wonderfully done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Anita, such a gorgeous page ! Love the slightly bent photo corner so much and the placement. I love how you've filled the letters and the color contrast is so beautifully done