Letters to the editor , June Art journaling challenge

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - July
This one is for my friend @Evelyn , but I am hoping you will all have a go, and have a ball !
Please write a letter to the editor, of any publication you like, real or imagined.
Write a happy one , an angry one ,or a sad one, Or write a game plan for your town, your park, anything you like...
I have made 2 examples . Both are very general ,but I actually mean both of them. It is up to you what you do, your letter does not have to have any base in reality ,if you choose not to.
Rules; at least 5 lines of journaling. But I am hoping for more, and a bit of decoration here and there. That's all folks Go for it and have fun !

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
are you really sure you want me to write one, or two, or 5 dozen? bless your little heart ♥

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Great challenge Vivi and now you have got me going !
This has bugged me since the 1960's when I was younger but felt I had to look like everyone else and be perfect. It has just gotten worse and the younger generation fear getting older and not being perfect or famous. Hope (doubtful) they they realise there are more important things and people in life.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Yep go for it 🌷
I got right on it and wrote up a letter - lickity-split (whatever that means) and then (my interest span being close to ZERO), said, I'll finish it later ! :( It's now later and I'm going to finish it NOW

nemla

Challenge Host - July
I did ... I think I have more to write, or I should put it this way . . . I have more to say - wonderful challenge, brilliant ♥
If you have more to say then we would like to hear it.... I like your page a lot.

nemla

Challenge Host - July
Wow you guy's rock !
@IM44west leave it there,there is also an Art journal gallery, or just monthly challenges. My fault I should have said. But is is all good as long as you post here too, I will see it.

Last edited: