• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

Looking for craft-artist updates help

Catseyes

At last have found full craft artist I had,as my older one would not accept the code it previously had.my question,I had remembered I think that because of Windows 10 and the last up to date of craft artist had issues,anyone know where I could get the updates now daisytrail is closed.
Thank you for taking the time to read my messages.
Susannah

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Sorry. Serif no longer suports the CraftArtist software with updates. So there is non available. However the bug that was originally associated with windows 10 got sorted, so there should not be any problems as regards that. Is it not working properly ? If not then try to contact Serif customer support, give them the details of purchase, and they might send you an other download via cleverbridge.

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
The updates are still available. Go to Community.Serif.com and look for a thread “How can I redownload my purchase of Craft Artist. Links to update downloads are there.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member

Alfred

I have no idea what my product key starts with.
The original CraftArtist came in three versions: Professional, Standard or Compact (‘Lite’), with product keys beginning ‘FP01’, ‘FS01’ or ‘FL01’ respectively. CraftArtist 2 was only offered as CA2 Professional, so all of the keys begin with ‘FP02’.

If you don’t have a note of your product key, follow the ‘retrieve your purchased Product Key’ link in the ‘How can I redownload...’ article.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
The original CraftArtist came in three versions: Professional, Standard or Compact (‘Lite’), with product keys beginning ‘FP01’, ‘FS01’ or ‘FL01’ respectively. CraftArtist 2 was only offered as CA2 Professional, so all of the keys begin with ‘FP02’.

If you don’t have a note of your product key, follow the ‘retrieve your purchased Product Key’ link in the ‘How can I redownload...’ article.
Thanks Alfred. I have Craft Artist 2.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Thanks @Alfred @WendyP for clarifying my muddled post. That is of course what I meant. I know for another of their discontinued products I had to do that.