Love the Just Art Gallery? Take 5 minutes to let others know!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Happy New Year, Just Art Friends!

In January 2016, I started THIS thread as a reminder to try to take at least 5 minutes a day to leave comments in the gallery:

I challenge you to take 5 minutes today--and every day possible--and comment on 5 (or more if you can) images in the gallery! You'll be inspired and you'll encourage 5 (or more) of your friends here at Just Art. Your comments don't have to be lengthy, just a few words to let someone know you've noticed his/her art. Robyn has created a fantastic place for us to hang out, with the motto being "caring and sharing." Take some time in the gallery to show you care. :)

While posting in the thread isn't a requirement, this thread can help you keep track of your commenting if you wish.

I had a request to continue this in 2019, so I'm starting a new thread for a new year.

Spend some time in the gallery today--you'll be inspired and you'll inspire others when you comment on their art!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I will try and do better at posting on this thread Kim. I kept forgetting last year. xxxx

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
No worries, Rosie, this is optional. I know you comment on all of the pages in the gallery!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Done for January 1st. See I remembered. LOL xxxxxx

A-M

Challenge Host - July
I am going to start today 4th for me, here Down Under and then come back to edit and add on the days that I am able to do the commenting on 5 pages.
I know there will be days that I do not comment on 5 as I am busy taking part in The Lily Pad's MOC ( month of challenges ) and then from 12th to 16th I will be away visiting relatives and not have computer access.

4th - 5 comments made
6th - 5 comments made

Last edited: