Make a Valentine Day's card ...

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
This is very striking, especially the red, red, rose against the black and gray bottom border, and the wordart background is terrific.

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Boy am I ever running late although it's still Valentine's day here in the U.S., but late Valentine's day. In my defense, hubby took a last minute job for this evening, so things are a bit confused. Which actually isn't that much different than normal.
:-11

Hope you all had a lovely day. I made mini pumpkin pies (hubby's favorite dessert) in a heart shape.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
No, you are right .... should have extended the statement .... this is the higher fat and double processed and costs a bomb ... it's darker than the regular dutch cocoa and soooo much better ... even in hot chocolate it's better and brownies ...oh my ... sooo good ... I don't use it for every day just for special and of course if I want a bit in my yogurt ... I lick it off the spoon straight when no one is looking lol

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
love this one ... it would really make a nice notebook cover .. you know to write all those love notes in :)