Make Someone's Day

zepper

Challenge Host - April
Decorate and fill this box to make someone's day...
We have a week to go before the end of the month and a big day Sunday....so Just to keep us busy xxx : 0)

Here is the link to my drop box where you can get the PSD file or a CA2 pack file of the box template (hope they work OK)

My Dropbox

Forgot to say post your pages here and in the pop up section but I will comment on them in the gallery.

I made the page below in 2017 for a challenge on another site
Have fun.... xxx : 0)

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
WONDERFUL! Thank you so much Debbie.

JA6

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
Thank you for the file to work with. I am sorry I broke your make someones day rule. I decided to make a warning page.. if that is what you would call it. It just popped into my mind immediately I saw your box. If this is not ok let me know and I will take it down again. I guess this is how my mind is working at the current time.

zepper

Challenge Host - April
Thanks for the challenge Debbie....I couldn't get the Pack to open in Craft Artist so I made one similar ..hope that's ok...♥♥

I know what I did,,put the project on not the pack file....doh.
Have commented in the gallery xxx : 0)

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
What fabulous pages have been posted today...........love them all!

Just what we need to cheer us all up! JA6

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
how neat ... love different challenges and this sure is that ... off to see what I can come up with - thank you, Debbie

SherryD

Challenge Host - April
Thanks to our hostess for the box template and challenge. This box is for my friend, Sandy. We both love vintage, especially sewing tools and buttons. And we collect fabrics, lace, and trims to make Victorian Crazy Quilt squares.

Extractions from the vintage sewing tools photos of friends, vintage fan whismsy & vintage sewing trade cards. Flowers from Lilac Haze Collection by Watercolor Seasons.

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
des styles très différents, mais je les aime tous, vraiment tous, ils sont un puits d'imagination