• Our December Progressive Scrap has started.  See HERE.   Thank you to Kim for hosting.

March Finish the Sentence + 1

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
JA_March_Finish_the_Sentence_1.jpg

Oh my....how did the beginning of March come around so quickly!

So....for the month of March the sentence to finish and scrap is:

'When all else fails......'

and the +1 part of the challenge is:

please divide your page into 9 equal sections
(Rule of Thirds Grid in other words!) and use the intersections to 'line up' certain aspects of your design.

No hard and fast rules here.....just have fun!

Please upload your creations to the Monthly Challenge Gallery and then post it here as well (link it to the gallery if you can)

I​

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Anne for hosting this fun challenge.

:-1

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
I have to confess that I was waiting for someone else to do the challenge to see what this was about. Glad I am not alone 😁

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Rosie I was thinking the same as there was no clues...I am sure it will be a fantastic brain worker when we find out lol.xxx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Anne. I hate winter but sort of got a kick out the snowy and icy prints in my front yard. For those who use Craft Artist there is a little grid icon with nine squares (called rule of thirds) you can click - this might help. Don't know about other programs.

Last edited:

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Apologies for Radio Silence ladies...I'm up to my ears in funeral arrangements for my dear MIL. ♥
Well done Kathy for being the first to take the plunge! I had feeling it would be someone who uses CraftArtist ;) I'll be commenting on individual pages soon....still got a few things to do for MIL's 'party' on Thursday. :) x

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Sorry to hear about your MIL. Hope Thursday goes well and she has a great send off xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
So sorry to hear about your MIL Anne..I hope everything goes well, sending lots of hugs.xxx