March Finish the Sentence + 1

SherryD

Have been away from computer a bit since son & DIL came down from PA for my birthday. Just seeing news about your MIL. I am sorry for your loss. I added the dragonfly to Mom's photo above because after her death I started seeing more dragonflies than I can ever remember. Love the symbolism and now associate the dragonfly with Mom. Following Dad's funeral last February - a bitterly cold day - as I was opening my car door at home a small white butterfly came up to me and then led me towards my front door. In a blink of the eye, it disappeared! A message from Dad?

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Nature is a great communicator Sherry.....we just need to take the time, for ourselves, to absorb the love it offers us. X

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Perfect Evelyn! I really love your page...your design is adorable. My mother always wanted ginger twins apparently...she never got them! Thank you for taking part...you are a star. X

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Fabulous! If that is punting at Cambridge in the UK then it’s about a 45 minute drive from where I live...I’ve got a scrap page somewhere, I’ll dig it out x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Awww..I can’t see any candles...perhaps that is why you were sad 😔 when I was little I always cried when anyone sang Happy Birthday....I’m now over that thank goodness. Fab page Kathy...a wonderful photo x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Oh wow...another corker Evelyn! Great strory about your friends...they must be special people indeed. X Is that an Amish buggy in front of the store?

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Oh I love this Janice....so beautifully on point! Thank you for taking part x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Well Jody...this page has stolen my heart because of the ginger puss cat.....a fabulous challenge page. Thank you for entering x

Magnolia57

Premier Senior Member
It is Cambridge, Anne. I was actually there once, about 20 years ago. It is a beautiful town, and those buildings - wow!

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
A third one from me. I combined this with the February challenge by deciding on the tenth kit in my stash and having my husband choose a word. Lemur? Well, I guess it worked well enough. Also did a little sketching and palette choosing. The challenge makers are the best!

Last edited:

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Aww..so cute. A beautifully executed page...thank you so much for joining in with the challenge x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
A great challenge page...loving the DIY look! Thank you for joining in. x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Your doggies certainly look relaxed Ursula! A great challenge page...thank you for joining in. x

Last edited: