March Finish the Sentence + 1

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Anne for the challenge - I'm glad your MILs party went off well, always a sad time. I love the connection with the dragonfly.
Here's my page - this is our puss Mitsy as a kitten in 2009 just 4 months old and the large image of her today - she rules the roost ....

Last edited:

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Oh this is lovely Karen....Mitsy is gorgeous! Thank you for taking part. x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
...and Artsy your page is! So pleased that you managed the effect you were after...this is great. Thank you for persevering with the challenge x

Renee'

Here is my layout, while I did not visually break up my layout into the 9 equal sections, I did use the grid when planning out my layout! Here is my layout using a bundled collection that is made with a special tribute to Autism Awareness Month (which is April for those who might now know). A huge thank you to Jumpstart Designs for making such a special kit for our special kiddos!
I have twins, Jacob and Brandon who are both on the Autism Spectrum so this kit is extra special to me! Thank you for this challenge which was a great outline for my layout!

Kit Credits: My Own Little World Bundle by Jumpstart Designs at PickleberryPop.
Photo Credits, My (twin B) Jacob, photo taken by me.

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I love your page...beautifully executed! Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Oh what adorable photos! A really lovely challenge page...all beautifully put together. Thanks for taking part x