March GSO 2021

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
I love this LO by Grace... Beautiful masked image and effects, I love her headdress of lilac, the OOB framing, the bird perched on the frame and the dreamy background... gorgeous page x

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
I love this LO by Grace... Beautiful masked image and effects, I love her headdress of lilac, the OOB framing, the bird perched on the frame and the dreamy background... gorgeous page x

Karen, thank you for the GSO! I'm very happy.

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Love this page by Karen with the image the photo treatment the extraction the eye on the lens the blended notebook the information about the lens and the word art.xxx
:-61thanks so so much Mary, you definitely just made my evening happier, doing my happy dance. :-c:-c:-c

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Absolutely love @Jody's LO for the P52 challenge. I love the design, beautiful image of the church and the close up image of the stained glass window, beautiful cluster, great journalling and WA ... everything blends together perfectly x

Thank you very much Karen for the GSO, its much appreciated.

justpattyanne

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Love this gorgeous page by Vivi with the stunning brush work the flower the blending the colours and the quote.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Love this gorgeous ATC by KAPOH with the photo of the Irish Setter the torn paper the gnomies and the greeting.xxx

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
I am deeply in love with this hilarious page by @Lididee, first of all, the photos are amazing, the aerial one, the cute cat on the tree is so amazing! Love the design, such a great template but the way she used it is truly stunning, and I adore the journal, the story is so fun and real!