March Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Rosie and Evelyn are taking a break from the Mood Board Challenge and I am your host this month.

Please select at least three things on the Mood Board to inspire your page. You might be inspired by a color, image, St. Patrick’s Day or Ireland.

Please include the name of this challenge March Mood Board in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenge and Mood Board Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

Please say which things you chose to inspire your page.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is my page inspired by the colors green, orange and white, St. Patrick’s Day theme, woman, shamrocks, flowers, rainbow, word art

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you Grace for this challenge and the wonderful Irish mood board.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks so much, Grace for this challenge, it was really challenging since I don't know much about St.Patricks day, but I hope this is fine, thanks for hosting!
Karen, love the gorgeous St. Patrick's Day and Irish mood board page! St. Patrick's Day and Ireland were suggestions and not a requirement for the challenge. Karen, thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you Grace for the Mood Board...

Anita, beautiful colors and images and reflections on the gorgeous scene and page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
des images Pixabay arrangées et une photo perso de la chienne de ma fille qui se nomme Prune

un paysage Irlandais, une chienne SetterIrlandaise et du trèfle

Last edited:

Glyn

Thanks for the challenge, Grace. I absolutely love Ireland. I was inspired by The cliffs of Moher, flowers the colours green and orange, the swan and shamrocks.

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you for the challenge Grace … I chose baby rainbow and word art.
Mary, love the adorable baby and the beautiful rainbow and shamrocks and clusters and the Irish Blessing! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you Grace x

Barb, love the cute leprechaun and the beautiful rainbow and shamrocks and scene and the Irish Blessing on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks for a fun Mood Board

Kay, beautiful photo and framing and beautiful clusters and shamrocks and wonderful journal cards and Irish Blessings and proverb on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
des images Pixabay arrangées et une photo perso de ma chienne de ma fille qui se nomme Prune

un paysage Irlandais, une chienne SetterIrlandaise et du trèfle
Orkan, love the multi-framing of the beautiful photos and the beautiful blending and clusters on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.