March Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks for the challenge, Grace. I absolutely love Ireland. I was inspired by The cliffs of Moher, flowers the colours green and orange, the swan and shamrocks.

Glyn, love the placement of the beautiful photos and the beautiful clusters connecting with the photos on your gorgeous and magical Ireland page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
here's mine with :
Futur kit by ScrapDeYas
Royalty free photo pixabay

I chose the color green, 4 leaf clovers, a green cauldron & baby
Love the adorable baby and the cute squirrel and the beautiful clusters and pot of gold and the four-leaf clover on your gorgeous St Patrick's Day page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you Grace. I was inspired by Ireland landscape, sheep, green, & shamrocks.

Diane, love the gorgeous colors and textures and the gorgeous landscape and sheep and shamrocks on your Ireland page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks for the challenge, Grace.
Beautiful blending and beautiful butterfly photo and wordart on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks for the challenge!
I was inspired by the woman, the color green, and the yellow flowers.
Cindy, beautiful effects and image and masking and beautiful clusters and butterfly on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Ireland, green, St Patrick's Day. Clover background and Irish farmhouse & church photos from Pixabay, masks by jilbert

Sherry, love the gorgeous images and masking and St. Patrick and the clover background on your Irish page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Janne

The mood board with all the St. Patty's Day reminders got me thinking of Celtic music, which reminded me of Nova Scotia, where a lot of that music is made. The photos on the mood board that inspired this was the cliff with the rainbow and the one below it, the cliffs on the ocean.
The photo is one I took when we took the Cabot Trail around the highlands of Cape Breton. The paper is by Dutch Dream A Touch of Old Beauties.
The song, Farewell to Nova Scotia, is attributed to Robert Tannahill.
Thanks for the fun challenge, Grace!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April

The mood board with all the St. Patty's Day reminders got me thinking of Celtic music, which reminded me of Nova Scotia, where a lot of that music is made. The photos on the mood board that inspired this was the cliff with the rainbow and the one below it, the cliffs on the ocean.
The photo is one I took when we took the Cabot Trail around the highlands of Cape Breton. The paper is by Dutch Dream A Touch of Old Beauties.
The song, Farewell to Nova Scotia, is attributed to Robert Tannahill.
Thanks for the fun challenge, Grace!
Janne, love the gorgeous masked photo and the song lyrics and wordart title! I enjoyed reading the photo details and the photos on the mood board that inspired your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.