March Mood Board Challenge

Glori2

Premier Senior Member
Great March Mood Board! I went with the colors, green, yellow, and blues, along with the happy people and outdoors.

zepper

Thank you for the challenge Grace xx : 0)
The dog and castle reminded me of King Arthur books and a welsh folklore tale of Gelert the dog.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Great March Mood Board! I went with the colors, green, yellow, and blues, along with the happy people and outdoors.
Glori, beautiful colors and cluster and adorable and happy photo and wordart on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you for the challenge Grace xx : 0)
The dog and castle reminded me of King Arthur books and a welsh folklore tale of Gelert the dog.
Debbie, wonderful and beautiful images and wordart and words on your fabulous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
thank you Grace for the moodboard and hosting the challenge

Micheline, love the gorgeous images and the reflection and the gorgeous rainbow and shamrocks and leprechaun's hat on your St. Patrick page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Grace for hosting the challenge - I took inspiration from the castle, the lady and Ireland (I took an extract from Haunted Castles of Britain and Ireland) - here's my page

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you Grace for hosting the challenge - I took inspiration from the castle, the lady and Ireland (I took an extract from Haunted Castles of Britain and Ireland) - here's my page

Karen, love the gorgeous masked image and the ghostly lady and the fascinating story. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
thank YOU, Grace ♥
Evelyn, love the beautiful blending and butterfly wing and the beautiful stained glass with St. Patrick and the Irish greenery on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
personnage-lutin-trefles-DaveInskip & LittleButterflyWings - image femme pixabay

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
personnage-lutin-trefles-DaveInskip & LittleButterflyWings - image femme pixabay

Orkan, beautiful colors and blending and beautiful images and scene on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge, Grace.
I was inspired by Ireland, the colour green, sheep and dog.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thanks for the challenge, Grace.
I was inspired by Ireland, the colour green, sheep and dog.

Ursula, beautiful textures and blending and beautiful masked photo and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thanks, Grace, for hosting this challenge. :-k
I went with water,rainbow, and spring flowers.

Lella, beautiful photo and the torn and curled paper and the spring flowers on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member

MoodBoard-animaux-paysages-fleurs jaunes
JenMaddocks-HelloSpring - modèle par Prelestnaya_DayB
imagages par Pixabay

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June

MoodBoard-animaux-paysages-fleurs jaunes
JenMaddocks-HelloSpring - modèle par Prelestnaya_DayB
imagages par Pixabay
Orkan, love the placement of the beautiful photos and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.