CHALLENGES March Pop-Up - Shaping Up!

• Thank you for the fun challenge, I decided to go with the shape idea, and made it from the sketch provided, on doing it I came up with a different thought, and hopefully if I get time I will do another
one just for fun. I started with some flower backgrounds from Pixabay – then everything else is a mixture between – Singing In The Garden – Silke – Six Petals – Kakleidesigns – New Strength & Charisma – Kakleidesigns – Word Art – taken from Speek Seek – Jumpstart Designs – Boxes of Delight – Rosie – Land of Amber Lights – Rosie – purple flower – Florescence – Rosie - Fonts – Special Elite – Lumberjack.

• Thank you for the fun challenge, I decided to go with the shape idea, and made it from the sketch provided, on doing it I came up with a different thought, and hopefully if I get time I will do another
one just for fun. I started with some flower backgrounds from Pixabay – then everything else is a mixture between – Singing In The Garden – Silke – Six Petals – Kakleidesigns – New Strength & Charisma – Kakleidesigns – Word Art – taken from Speek Seek – Jumpstart Designs – Boxes of Delight – Rosie – Land of Amber Lights – Rosie – purple flower – Florescence – Rosie - Fonts – Special Elite – Lumberjack.
Absolutely stunning! Thank you for taking up the challenge x

I am running a little late with this one, I wanted to do a 2nd one, and I got a little way laid as things happen, anyway it took me a little longer as I kept changing my mind, I eventually had to settle with something so here it is. All girls are a mixture of Kakleidesigns kits, not sure exactly which ones now and I swapped around so many times. Elements are also from one of Kakleidesigns kits. I used a couple of papers as overlays from – Land of Amber Lights – Rosie – also blended a couple of photos from Pixabay – the circle frame is an action set – PanosFX - Fonts – Deciso - Milkshake.

Back