March Scraplift with a Twist!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Your pages are such a contrast, Silvia, both beautiful. Love the pastels of spring, the blending and lace. Gorgeous scraplift! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Two amazing pages, Kay! Such a sweet moment with the bride kissing her flower girl. Your page is so elegant and romantic. Fabulous scraplift! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Love both of your subjects, Kathy! I'm sure Paris isn't still although got great shots of her! Perfect choice of kits, such fun doggy elements! Great scraplift! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Two beautiful pages, Sherry! Love the purples and the sweet moment captured in the photo. Great scraplift! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Both are so pretty, Anita. I see your inspiration from the first page in the second. Love the yellows and blending and photo treatment. Fantastic scraplift! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Gorgeous pages, Wendy! Love the design with the vertical clustering. Wonderful scraplift! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Gorgeous blending and page, Mary! Love the lace frame and the trailing vine. Fantastic scraplift. Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Both pages are amazing, Rosie! Such a soft page, love the colors and cluster and the reflected title work. Fabulous scraplift. Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Gorgeous additions to your page, Jan! Love the stamped images and the scribbles. Amazing page! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Beautiful spring pages, Orkan! Love the scene and the stitched title. Amazing scraplift! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Fantastic page design to scraplift, Sherry! Fabulous poem and the tigers are amazing. Wonderful page! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
Both pages are great, Barb! Fantastic design that draws my eye to the photo. Love the deep colors and the definition. Amazing scraplift. Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - October
I'm loving all of the "old" and new pages from everyone!

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
I kept the one big photo idea, the butterflies and the old photo idea. I also used the same font for the name. I used the last full kit in my folder, I do have some minis below but passed them by for a full kit.

my last layout currently in the gallery ....

Here is my lift of the layout above.

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Original page for the Challenge.
This is the adapted page. I love Xquizart images and this was the second to the last kit in my stash.

Last edited:

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
A really great challenge Kim.......thank you x

My choice of scrap from my last page of my gallery

....and my new page using the last kit in my stash - Woodland Walk

Last edited: