CHALLENGES May Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Hi everyone welcome to the Big Photo challenge the challenge is to use a BIG PHOTO and to fill the page with as much of it as you can.
When you have uploaded to the Gallery tick the box on the Miscellaneous Challenges then bring your page here.
Have fun everyone here is my page with Hamish my Daughters newest member of the family as you can see he is a monkey at times or at least on this photo he thinks he is one.

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Mary, thank you for this challenge :-ethe photo of Hamish with two bananas is great!

I also have an animal contribution
I love,love,love this with the big photo of the Camel and his scraggly hair the word art had me in stitches Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thanks Mary! In April I used a photo of a snail on our porch - this month features a small possum that was in our forsythia bush - good to find photo opportunities in our own front yard. :)
How wonderful the Possum looks very young Kathy I hope he/she found Mum and was not abandoned all we find in ours are birds ... I love the photo treatment and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx