CHALLENGES May Big Photo Challenge

Escara

Challenge Host - May
Oops I don't think I linked mine to here. I thought I had :)
Thank you for hosting this challenge Esther.
Fantastic page Erica! (y) Your presentation of the photo of this Champagn Pool is sensational! Love the beautiful colors, the framing and the interesting word art. Thanks to your wonderful page, I learned something about New Zeeland that I didn't know. I read, among other things, that this thermal spring is 74°C hot.

Thank you for taking part in the Big Photo Challenge. xxx

Escara

Challenge Host - May
Thank you for this Fun Challenge, Esther. I made two versions of the
same page ! ;)
full

full

Absolutely stunning page, Helga! Love the fairy tale scene with the white wolves and the beautiful sunset mood! ♥♥♥

Also the second page with the clouds ist beautiful!

Thank you for taking part in the Big Photo Challenge.xxx

Escara

Challenge Host - May
Here is my layout for the BIG PHOTO CHALLENGE.

full
Beautiful page, Chris! Love the photo of James and how you composed the image,
also the word art. ♥
Thank you for taking part in the Big Photo Challenge.xx

Last edited:

Escara

Challenge Host - May
Thank you for the challenge. I love big photos.. here is my offering.

Gorgeous page Jody! Love your composition and the photo and the beautiful cluster
and word art. ♥♥♥

Thank you for taking part in die Big Photo Challenge.xxx

Escara

Challenge Host - May
thank you for hosting
Ria, what a fun photo! (y) Your page is gorgeous, maybe he will fly away one day with his big ears! ♥♥♥

Reactions: Ria

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
I am back.......... have been dying to use some templates that I purchased from Jen Maddocks during the iNSD sales........ had so much fun with them and just love the colours!!! I think the colours went well with some photos I took last month, down at the port one evening when we took the dogs for a run on the beach. With all the lights on the place looked almost magical......... which you wouldn't call it in the day time! lol!

Thanks Esther for hosting! :)

Escara

Challenge Host - May
I am back.......... have been dying to use some templates that I purchased from Jen Maddocks during the iNSD sales........ had so much fun with them and just love the colours!!! I think the colours went well with some photos I took last month, down at the port one evening when we took the dogs for a run on the beach. With all the lights on the place looked almost magical......... which you wouldn't call it in the day time! lol!

Thanks Esther for hosting! :)
Stunning night scene, Ona! (y) Love your composing with all the details, the journaling and the word arts. ♥♥♥