CHALLENGES May. Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Hi everyone welcome to the challenge this challenge is to leave as much white space as you can and follow the instructions I give you when you have uploaded your page to the Gallery put it in the Clean and Simple Challenge then bring it here for me to comment.
Photo is of me on Holiday.
1 Add a photo make it into an oval shape
2 Place your photo in the middle to the left of your page.
3 Add a decorated Oval Frame
4 Add a title either side of the photo
5 Add a cluster no more than 3
6 Add a ribbon and some texture behind the photo

Have fun here is my page.

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
thank you Mary for hosting
Love the pretty framed photo with the clusters and the word art... I left you a message on your page in the Gallery as you forgot to add a line around the photo and the word art should be either side I hope you dont mind me saying as the instructions are meant for you to follow them. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
I took Poppy's advice, and made some changes to this page.
Thank you Janne I appreciate you changing your page and re-doing it again it really stands out beautifully with the large heart behind the adorable baby photo with the clusters the artsy bits and the fun word art either side Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge I am sorry you had to re-do it again but it was worth it as it is now in the GSO.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
What a magnificent photo of your Ancestor love the clusters with the emblems the house the artsy bits the colours ....the regal frame suits the photo perfectly and the word title on either side is brilliant Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the challenge Sherry.xxx

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
@Poppy, I went to make my page but this step I don't understand so much, and I see all the samples but I still can't see it, can you explain to me please 3 Add a thin line around it?
A round line to the photo, is it the frame, or is it a line on a side, or where to put the line, like a ribbon?
Sorry, I am very confused. :oops: