CHALLENGES May. Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
@Poppy, I went to make my page but this step I don't understand so much, and I see all the samples but I still can't see it, can you explain to me please 3 Add a thin line around it?
A round line to the photo, is it the frame, or is it a line on a side, or where to put the line, like a ribbon?
Sorry, I am very confused. :oops:
I deleted the instructions forget about the line Karen a few did not understand it it's o.k. to leave it out.xxx

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
I hope I did this correctly Mary, did the best I could with the line...LOL
Love the photo of your Brother and his Wife the fab unusual frame the clusters the paper on the background and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge I am so sorry I made it difficult you were not on your own I have deleted the line now.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thank you Mary - always love this challenge
Gorgeous photo of Charlie in his t-shirt look at those adorable eyes you framed him beautifully love the cluster and the texture the tiny hearts and the word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge Lyndsay.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Mary, thank you for the fun challenge!

Beautiful photo and page Grace love the beads around the frame the clusters with the clock and the sparkly flowers the sprinkles the colours the star and the word art which is just perfect Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Love the photo of your Brother and his Wife the fab unusual frame the clusters the paper on the background and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge I am so sorry I made it difficult you were not on your own I have deleted the line now.xxx
I put a thin stamp around the frame trying to create a line, LOL...it is OK, Hon, I still would like to understand when you can if you want what did you mean with it, I am very curious, LOL...so if you want to PM me and show me it would be great.