CHALLENGES May Clean and Simple Challenge

Hi here's my May page for the challenge thanks POPPY enjoyed playing with this one
Gorgeous page Irene..love the image with the superb blending and the effects...Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx
Irene you can upload your page by clicking on the camera icon above in your comments.xxx

Thank you for the challenge, hope I have done it correctly, I used a paper from DreamWorld – Multiply
Designers – I used a magic light brush behind the photo – by Anna Aspens – 2 other brushes – Jen Maddocks – small flower DreamWorld – Pixabay – Font - Souses

Thank you for the challenge, hope I have done it correctly, I used a paper from DreamWorld – Multiply
Designers – I used a magic light brush behind the photo – by Anna Aspens – 2 other brushes – Jen Maddocks – small flower DreamWorld – Pixabay – Font - Souses
I love the lighting with the magic brush behind the photo, the magical scene with the superb blending and the colours..Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

My page for the May C&S Challenge.

Gorgeous page Chickie, love the beautiful woman with the gorgeous headdress, the artsy bits, the blending, the colours and the word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge...

full

using Sekada designs Grow old along with me. photo pixabay

full

using Sekada designs Grow old along with me. photo pixabay
Beautiful page Tineke, love the happy photo with the superb blending, the artsy bits and the wordart.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Back