May GSO 2019

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
May GSO 2019

If you see something you love in the gallery, this is the place to acknowledge it.

There is a limit of 2 nominations per person per day. It would also be appreciated (although not compulsory) if you could say WHY you like the image so much.
Thank you :)

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Mary for remembering to start this thread. :)

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
This page from Gina is brilliant I love the image the masking the blending the paper pieces the colors the artsy bits and the word art.:-62
Thank you so much, Mary - you made my day!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I feel lonely here is someone else going to do some GSO for May.
I chose Rosie's page as I always learn something new from her...I love the images the blending and the layout.:-62
Thank you so much Mary. Made my day 💕

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Could not let Mary stay all on her own in GSO land plus I fell in love love with this fabulous creation by Evelyn. Love the imagery, blending and the wonderful design. xxx

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Rosie ... a friend bought a number of different designs and scanned them for me ... I didn't know walmart had such beautiful items ... thank you so much for this GSO

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Could not let Mary stay all on her own in GSO land plus I fell in love love with this fabulous creation by Evelyn. Love the imagery, blending and the wonderful design. xxx

Gorgeous page Evelyn Congratulations on GSO :-62

JanD

Premier Senior Member
I think this is a standout card from Jan. I love the contrast of the black and red against the pale background.

Robyn, thank you SO much for the GSO! I truly appreciate it! :-26