May GSO 2019

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Gorgeous page by Barb! Love the photo with the glasses behind the double border and mostly the style of her page!

Thank so very much for GSO, Micheline xx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Gorgeous page by Zanthia! Love the cutie and masking, the beautiful clusters and wordart. Perfect green harmony.

Stunning page I love the image of the girl playing the harmonica and the soft colour palette.Congratulations on GSO :-62

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Gorgeous page by Barb! Love the photo with the glasses behind the double border and mostly the style of her page!

Stunning page Barb love the image the blending and framing. Congratulations on GSO :-62

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love this page from Ange with the images and the framing which matches up with the flower on the background the bunny the shadowing the soft colour palette and the word art.:-62

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
This page is gorgeous from Kythe...Karen I love the image of the Lion with the photo treatment the effects with the embellishments which look like metal the textures and the colours are all gorgeous and grungy.:-62

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
This page is gorgeous from Kythe...Karen I love the image of the Lion with the photo treatment the effects with the embellishments which look like metal the textures and the colours are all gorgeous and grungy.:-62
Thank you so much for both the GSO’s. That brightens my day today which has started out badly. Lol

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love the gorgeous and magical page by Evelyn

This is gorgeous Evelyn Love the fairytale scene and the clapping hands with the brilliant quote Congratulations on GSO.:-62

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
This page jumped out at me this morning in the Gallery from Barb I love the image the photo treatment the masking/blending and the textures the smokey effect mask goes so well with the quote.:-62

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
This page jumped out at me this morning in the Gallery from Barb I love the image the photo treatment the masking/blending and the textures the smokey effect mask goes so well with the quote.:-62
Whoa, what a lovely surprise ... thank you so very much, Mary xxx