May GSO 2022

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
i love this gorgeous page by Rosie, with the beautiful painting of the woman with the stunning headdress, the gorgeous clusters, the coral reef scene, the lush colours and the word art.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
This is a gorgeous page by Robyn with the beautiful photos of Cash with the paper border, the lace, the gorgeous colours on the cluster and the title.xxx

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Love the gorgeous page by DeLoris---fun and adorable photo and beautiful triangle cut-outs, clusters, scatters and word art!

Thank you so much Grace! I am sooo excited! I loved that photo when I saw it and Oy Vey was the 1st thing I thought of. I'll be smiling all day!!!! :-l:-l

Kakleidesigns

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
I had to give Karen a GSO for her adorable page! I love the fairy tale theme and I think it would make a wonderful book cover for a little girls book! Congratulations on your GSO Karen! :-62
:-61 :-26 so so much my friend for this, you just made my day and I really needed a nice surprise today, this is the best... :-c JA6 JA6 JA6

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
i love this gorgeous page by Rosie, with the beautiful painting of the woman with the stunning headdress, the gorgeous clusters, the coral reef scene, the lush colours and the word art.xxx
Thank you so much dear Mary. Really cheered me up today. Getting better slowly thank you ☺️